The project manager is the leader of the project research team and is fully responsible for project planning, risk management, customer communication and project delivery.
- Experienced team
Team members come from multinational pharmaceutical companies, Medical Device & Diagnostic (MDD) companies and well-known CRO firms and have comprehensive experience in clinical research and project management.
Our project managers’ experience includes therapeutic areas such as oncology, diabetes, cardiovascular, digestive systems, respiratory systems, urology, psychiatric, anti-infection, nervous system disorders, ophthalmology and orthopedics. They are also versed in Medical Device & Diagnostic (MDD)s, diagnostic reagents in Phase I-IV and post-marketing studies.
- Training support from IQVIA
All of our project managers receive IQVIA’s project management training, including communication management, risk management, quality management and financial management. IQVIA SOPs for project management, project management tools and standard project management programs and processes are used in projects.
- Highly efficient management and execution
Our project managers are experienced and professional, always keep healthy communication path with clients, proactively identify potential issues and work out proper solutions. Many project managers have received recognitions and written commendations from project sponsors.
Our project management services
- Developing comprehensive customized project strategy for customers
- Developing project management plans according to customer requirements to achieve success on both project delivery and quality
- Developing project time management plans according to customer requirements and actual clinical practice
- Developing project quality management plans that conform to ICH-GCP
- Developing feasible recruitment plan and strategy
- Developing project-specific risk management plans, including risk assessment and preventive measures, according to project characteristics
- Developing project communication management plans according to customer requirements and project characteristics
- Developing clearly and specific finance management plan